G901 front end processor
8k-in/4k-out with PIP/POP, MulitViewer and flexible aspect ratio adjustment, G901 is multiple purpose video processor for video source switching, format conversion, scaling up and down, image flip/rotation, video wall and PIP/POP functions. It supports various input sources and input timings, including non-VESA standard input timings. It is an ideal front end processor for big display system required 4k/60 input and output. Besides one channel processor G901, G902 is dual channel and G904 is four channel processor with similar functions and can be served as front end processor for big scale display.
5 input ports (3x HDMI, 2x DP) and 1x HDMI outputs are designed in G901. Input supports up to 4096*2160 @60Hz, 7680*2160 @30Hz in HDMI input and 7680*4320 @30Hz in DisplayPort input with 4:4:4 chroma sampling. Programmable output supports up to 4096*2400 @60Hz. It is integrated with 10-bit high end processor, motion adaptive de-interlace, low angle smooth algorithm, 3:2/2:2 pull-down cadence. Programmable EDID up to 4080 x3840 can optimize input timing to get the best video result.
It can execute video adjustment in Brightness, Contrast, Hue, Saturation, Sharpness, color temperature and discrete RGB gain adjustment. User can select deep color mode with true 10-bit color output to get smooth gradient color.
Video wall function in G901 can crop specific location & resolution in source image for the output. Overlap function allows user to change image position, aspect ratio and cropping area up to +_1800 pixels in each edge. User can also adjust aspect ratio and image position freely. Multiple units of G901 can build creative video wall with any LCD array at landscape and portrait directions.
PIP (picture in picture) and POP (side by side or top/bottom) are standard functions in G901. PIP image size can be from 320*180 up to 1920x1200. It can be located at any location across entire display. Main and PIP images are swappable. Both PIP and POP are functional while image is at 90/180/270 degrees flip and rotation. Sub-image can be rotated and flipped independently. The cropping range and position in both main and sub-image are adjustable. Maximum signal source can be displayed in one G901 is two.
User can use IR controller, USB, Web Gui and Ethernet for system operation and setup. It is designed to work in 7/24 working environment and provides easy configuration, low entry barrier, cost effective, reliable and flexible solution.
- Input ports: 3x HDMI 2.0b, 2x DP1.4
- input: 4096*2400 @60fps or 7680*2160 @30fps in HDMI and 7680*4320 @30Hz (true 8k/4k @30Hz) in DisplayPort input, supports interleaved and progressive input signals with 4:4:4 10-bit color
- Supports interleaved and progressive input signals with 4:4:4 10-bit color
- Support High Dynamic Range (HDR): SMPTE ST-2084, SMPTE ST-2086 and BT.2020 HDR 10 input signal processing.
- Support non-VESA standard input timings
- Editable Output: 1x HDMI 2.0b up to 4096*2400 @60fps or 2400*4096 @60fps
- The output range is from 800-4096 in horizontal (16 pixels/step) and 600-3840 in vertical (1 pixel/step) (maximum resolution is H * V < 9,830,400).
- Output signal: 4:4:4 10-bits, progressive RGB.
- Preset 17 output timing modes with 8-bit/10-bit color and 30/50/60Hz refresh rate selection & frame rate conversion.
- HDCP: V2.2/V1.4 in HDMI & V2.2 in DP ports.
- Embedded video wall function for image split, cropping, location assignment and position adjustment.
- Flexible aspect ratio adjustment in each edge up to +_ 1800 pixels.
- Support xvYCC color processing & 8/10/12-bit deep color input signal.
- One frame latency: 16.7ms (V=60Hz)
- Programmable EDID in the range at H= 1024-4080 (8 pixels/step), V= 720-3840 (1 pixel/step)
- PIP/POP function with PIP image size from 320*180 up to 1920*1200 resolution with flexible position, rotation/flip and selectable aspect ratio.
- POP image can be at side by side, Top/Bottom and 2/3: 1/3 ratio. Main and sub-image can be rotated / flipped with flexible aspect ratio adjustment. Through two G901, POP 2/3:1/3 ratio function can display 3 equal images on one landscape or portrait monitor.
- Frame lock for multiple unit synchronization.
- 10-bit processor, 3:2/2:2 cadence, low angle smooth algorithm
- High quality scaling engine for image scaling up and down in the range from XGA to UHD.
- 3D motion adaptive de-interlace for interleaved input
- Individual 90/180/270 rotation, flip, cropping, scaling & color adjustment up to 4k/60 input.
- Embedded HDMI audio While implement PIP/POP, user can select audio from main or sub-image signal source.
- OSD menu position can be shifted for convenient OSD operation.
- ESD Protection: ±8kV (Air-gap discharge), ±4kV (Contact discharge)
- DC power supply: DC adapter: 12V 2A (100V-240V)
- Power consumption: 0.6A (7.2w)
- Working environment: 45〫C, 10-90% RH
- Control: IR, RS232, USB, Ethernet
- System settings can be stored and backup.
- Dimensions (Body only): 220mm*161mm*41mm (without protruding parts). 220mm*168mm*46mm (including protruding part)
- Weight: 0.87 kg (body only)
- CE/FCC/RoHS Certified
- 2 Year Warranty, extension package is available up to 5 years.