M804 quad channel edge blending processor
M804 is designed with 4 processing modules. Each module can work separately or work together to serve as one 4 channel processor. It can work with other GeoBox edge blender to support various number of projectors for large scale display. Edge blending can be implemented on flat screen, curved screen, 360 degree screen and 90 degree corner wall. User can also combine the images on the ceiling, wall and floor to create immersive display through GeoBox edge blending technology. One M804 can build one big image across all projectors as well as partial edge blended or discrete content in each projector. All the settings can be saved inside M804 and recall through remote controller, RS232, USB or Ethernet at any time. It is world unique technology to setup all kinds of edge blending and immersive system without PC, software or additional device.
M804 has 4 processing modules for control up to 4 projectors. It can work with other GeoBox edge blender to control various number of projectors for large scale display.
Each processing module has 4 input ports (2x HDMI, 1x DP, 1x VGA), one HDMI loop out port for daisy chain connection and 1x HDMI outputs. Digital input supports up to 8k/2k (2k/8k) @30Hz, 7680*1200 @60Hz and 4096*2160 @60Hz with 4:4:4 full color sampling. Output supports up to WUXGA or 2048*1080 @60Hz. It is integrated with 10-bit high end processor, motion adaptive de-interlace, low angle smooth algorithm, 3:2/2:2 pull-down and supports non-VESA standard input timing. Programmable EDID can optimize input timing to get the best video result.
Advanced warp technology is embedded in M800. User can use IR controller, USB, WebGui and Ethernet to perform edge blending and sophisticated geometry alignment up to 17x17 control points. Linearity Grid Line Adjustment and Corner Wall image adjustment for mapping image at 90 degrees corner wall is a new function in geometry alignment. Separate R, G, B gamma correction for edge blending region color fine-tune, individual color correction for each output and 9 regions non-edge blending area black level uplift are also standard functions in M800. Users can see real time geometry and color adjustment to get optimized result.
Image 90/180/270 degrees rotation and flip with 4k/60 input from various input sources are embedded. It provides more flexible system configuration.
HDMI loop out supports daisy chain connection up to 8k/2k @30Hz / 4096x2160 @60Hz and allows large display with multiple M800 cascaded. Video wall function in M800 is to crop and allocate source image for each projector and set overlap pixels for edge blending. User can also adjust image aspect ratio through Video Wall Overlap function. Complete curved screen edge blending can be achieved through remote controller and Ethernet without additional devices except for signal source and projectors.
PIP (picture in picture) and PBP (side by side) are standard functions in each processing module. PIP image size is from 320*180 up to 1920*1200. If user wants to have PIP/PBP/MultiViewer across entire screen, please add one G901 to get the highest flexibility.
M804 is an ideal solution for simulation. It can support up to 7680x1200/60Hz input resolution or connect with inputs from multiple PCs to combine them into one big seamless image. Edge mask can mask out unnecessary image. It also provides flexible displays in edge blending system. For a 4x projector edge blending system, user can configure as 1+1+1+1 independent display, all-in-one (4 projectors blended), 2+2 or 3+1 (3 projectors blended + one independent display). User can also execute edge blending with projectors at portrait position without rotating source image to increase image height. It is a good fit with laser projector without the limitation in installation angle.
Using M804, users can replace high end projector with low-cost projector without lens shift, warp and edge blending and get the same result. It provides easy configuration, low entry barrier, cost effective, reliable and flexible solution.
- M804 is designed with 4 processing modules. Each processing module includes:
- Input: 2x HDMI 2.0b, 1x DP1.2a and 1x VGA
- Output: 1x HDMI
- Loop output: 1x HDMI 2.0 for cascade.
- Each processing module can work independent or works together to become one 4 channel processor.
- HDCP: HDMI V2.2/V1.4, DP: HDCP: V1.3
- Max. input resolution: 7680*2160 30fps, 7680*1200 @60fps, 4096*2160 60fps
- Output: HDMI up to WUXGA/2048*1080/60. Output signal is RGB 4:4:4 progressive.
- New generation warp engine for geometry alignment up to 17x17 grid control points.
- Maximum geometry adjustment up to 1200 pixels in both H&V directions.
- Edge blending at 4 edges up to H=1920 pixels, V=1200 pixels with independent R, G, B gamma correction.
- Multiple PC input source edge blending with 8 point edge mask.
- 9 regions black level uplift to compensate light leakage from projector optical system.
- Support "W" type Corner Wall adjustment in H&V at flexible location.
- Support Linearity Grid Line adjustment for quick H&V line position alignment.
- Embedded video wall function for image split, cropping and edge blend overlap pixel setting.
- Support non-VESA standard input timings for easy connection with various signal sources.
- Selectable grid pattern size from 8-120 pixels in H&V direction. Default is 32*32 pixels.
- Selectable grid pattern color with optional transparency to see background image.
- Flexible aspect ratio adjustment in each edge up to +_ 1800 pixels position shift.
- 3D motion adaptive de-interlace.
- Frame lock function to get perfect synchronized outputs in all channels.
- Frame rate conversion and 50Hz in/out function to eliminate image frame repeat.
- 10-bit processor, 3:2/2:2 cadence, low angle smooth algorithm, high quality scaling engine.
- 4:4:4 Chroma sampling, 30 Color bits.
- Support sRGB & xvYCC color processing & 8/10/12-bit deep color.
- Support HDR input source with RGB 4:4:4 SDR output.
- Individual color and white balance adjustment in each processing channel.
- Individual 90/180/270 rotation, flip, cropping, scaling & color adjustment in each channel up to 4k/60 input.
- PIP/POP function with PIP image size from 320*180 up to 1920*1200 resolution with flexible position and selectable aspect ratio.
- Embedded HDMI audio outputs.
- Selectable and programmable EDID.
- Optional ear mounting rack (1.3U).
- ESD Protection: ±15kV (Air-gap discharge), ±8kV (Contact discharge)
- Power supply: DC: 12V 3.3A
- Max. Power consumption: 28.8W
- Working environment: 45 degree C, 10-90% RH
- Control: keypads, IR, RS232, USB, Ethernet
- System settings can be backup and copied.
- CE/FCC/RoHS/Reach Certified
- 2 Year Warranty, paid extension available up to 5 years.
- Dimensions (Body only): 440mm*190mm*58mm.
- Weight (Body only): 2.81kg