S914 Intelligent 1x4 HDMI Splitter
S914 is a one-to-four HDMI 2 IN, HDMI 2 OUT active splitter. It is compatible with the latest HDMI 2.0 and HDCP2.2 specifications. The 18 Gbps bandwidth capability of S914 allows it to support content stream up to ultra-high definition 4Kx2K 60Hz 4:4:4 format and up to 600MHz pixel clock. Special signal resolution such as 7680x2160/30Hz and 7680x1200/60Hz are also supported.
SCDC data structure is contained in both TX and RX of S914 so that HDMI 2.0 content can be properly received and transmitted to downstream side.
S914 integrates on-chip CSC conversion (including YCbCr 420/422/444 up or down and RGB/YCbCr conversion), and 4:1 down-sampling function, such that proper video stream can be output to each of the connected display device according to its EDID and cable length.
The installed HDCP2.2 engines and keys on both receiving and transmitting side make S914 possible to act as an HDCP2.2/1.x Repeater or an HDCP2.2 to 1.x/HDCP1.x to 2.2 converter, eliminating HDCP compatibility issue.
S914 equalizes incoming TMDS signal to optimal and outputs retimed data to downstream sinks. The highly acclaimed equalization technology provides the support for long or low-quality HDMI cables at even the highest speeds.
- Programmable user EDID settings, the range is H=1024-4080， V= 720-3840.
- On chip CSC conversion ((including YCbCr 420/422/444 up or down and RGB/YCbCr conversion)
- Automatically 4:1 down-sampling function to allow 4k/2k input to be displayed in 4k and FHD monitors at the same time.
- Support special resolution for projector edge blending application, such as 7680x2160/30Hz and 7680x1200/60Hz.
- HDCP 1.4 / 2.2 and auto resolution change to support HDCP 2.2 content on HDCP1.4 device.
- EDID parsing and copy.
- Cascade up to more than 10 layers.
- Firmware upgradable via USB or Ethernet.
- Support HDR signal.
- Individual output channel signal ON/OFF control.
- LED indicator for power, HDCP and in/out active status.
- USB and Ethernet control via GeoBox Control Tool (GCT) tool or direct control through WebGui, including power ON/OFF, individual channel output ON/OFF, customized EDID setting, signal resolution & properties status.
- Zero latency among all output ports.