4k Warping box
UD101 Lite (UD101L) is multi-purpose warping box with multiple functions for LED, LCD and projectors. Multi-units can be cascaded for large scale display.
4 input ports (3x HDMI 2.0, 1x DP 1.4) and 1x HDMI outputs are designed in UD101L. Digital input supports up to 7680*2160 @30hz and 5760*1200 / 4096*2160 @60Hz with 4:4:4 full color sampling. Output supports up to 4096*2160 @60Hz. It is integrated with 10-bit high end processor, motion adaptive de-interlace, low angle smooth algorithm, 3:2/2:2 pull-down and supports non-VESA standard input timing. Programmable EDID can optimize input timing to get the best video result.
Advanced warp technology is embedded in UD101L. User can use front panel keypads, IR controller, USB, WebGui and Ethernet for the operation. Sophisticated geometry alignment up to 17x17 control points, Linearity Grid Line Adjustment and Corner Wall image adjustment for mapping image at 90 degrees corner are integrated in UD101L. Users can see real time geometry and color adjustment to get optimized result.
Video wall function is to split and allocate source image. Overlap function is crop image at desired location, shift image position and change aspect ratio.
HDMI loop out is designed for signal source monitoring and multi-unit daisy chain connection.
PIP (picture in picture) and POP (Picture outside Picture) are standard functions in UD101L. PIP image size is from 320*180 up to 1920*1200 with flexible position and aspect ratio adjustment. Overlap function allows further image size, aspect ratio and cropping area adjustment in PIP window.
UD101L is an ideal front end processor for image stacking, geometry alignment, PIP, POP, image format conversion, de-interlacing, image rotation and mobile mirror image displayed on portrait TV. It provides easy configuration, low entry barrier, cost effective, reliable and flexible solution.
- Input: 3x HDMI 2.0b, 1x DP1.4
- Output: 1x HDMI 2.0
- Loop output: 1x HDMI 2.0b for audio and daisy chain connection.
- HDCP compliance: Input: HDMI: HDCP V2.2/V1.4, DP: HDCP: V1.3, Output: HDCP V1.4.
- input resolution: DisplayPort: 7680*4320 30fps, HDMI: 7680*2160 30fps, 5760*1200 @60fps, 4096*2400 60fps
- Input supports progressive and interlaced RGB/YUV signal, 4:4:4 Chroma sampling, up to 30 Color bits.
- Support non-VESA standard input timings for easy connection with various signal sources.
- 17 selectable Outputs: HDMI 2.0 up to 4096*2400/60, progressive 4:4:4 RGB.
- 2 frames system latency: 33ms (@V=60Hz)
- Warp engine for geometry alignment up to 17x9 through remote controller and 17x17 grid control points through PC tool and upgrade to 33x33 in PC tool operation in the future.
- Maximum geometry adjustment up to 1200 pixels in both H&V directions for each corner.
- Support Corner Wall adjustment in H&V at flexible location.
- Support Linearity Grid Line adjustment for quick H&V line position alignment. It is good for the line gap adjustment on curved screen display.
- Edge Mask with 8 control points up to 900 pixels at each control point in H&V directions.
- Embedded video wall function for image split, cropping and aspect ratio adjustment.
- Selectable geometry alignment grid size from 8-120 pixels in H&V direction. Default is 32*32 pixels.
- Selectable grid pattern color with optional transparency to allow user to apply external test pattern.
- Flexible aspect ratio adjustment in each edge up to +_ 1800 pixels position shift.
- 10-bit processor, 3:2/2:2 cadence, low angle smooth algorithm, high quality scaling engine.
- 3D motion adaptive de-interlace.
- Frame lock function to get perfect synchronized outputs in multi-unit application.
- Frame rate conversion and 50Hz in/out function to eliminate image frame drop or repeat.
- Support xvYCC & 8/10/12-bit deep color processing.
- Support HDR 10 input signal processing with full color RGB 4:4:4 output.
- 90/180/270 rotation, flip, cropping, scaling & color adjustment. User can do more rotation angle fine-tune through geometry alignment.
- PIP/POP function with PIP image size from 320*180 up to 1920*1200 resolution with flexible position and adjustable aspect ratio. 2/3/4 split view POP is available in the system.
- Selectable and programmable EDID in the range: H=1024-3840, V=720-2400.
- User can save up to 5 settings that can be recalled by remote controller, RS232, USB or network.
- ESD Protection: ±8kV (Air-gap discharge), ±4kV (Contact discharge)
- Working environment: 40〫C, 10-90% RH
- Control: keypads, IR, RS232, USB, Ethernet
- System settings can be stored and backup in PC.
- Power supply: DC: 12V 2A, Max. Power consumption: 12V/1.1A, 13.2W
- Dimensions (Body only):Without protruding parts: 303mm*156mm*40mm.
- Weight (Body only): 1.0 kg
- CE/FCC/RoHS Certified
- 2 Year Warranty, paid extension available up to 5 years.