G902 2CH UHD Video Wall
G902 is multi-function signal processor with 8k/2k 30Hz, 4k/60Hz input and output. Each box can split signal into two outputs with programmable output resolution in each channel and be served as video wall controller to display all-in-one content across entire video wall as well as discrete true 4k/60 content in each 4k monitor. It can be serves as multi-viewer to display 3/4 split view contents in one monitor. Multiple units of G900 can be cascaded to build all kind of video wall system.
One G902 has two 4k/60 output channels and 5x HDMI 2.0 input ports. One input port is shared with two channels and each channel has two additional input ports. Input supports up to 4096*2160 @60Hz, 7680*2160 @30Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling. One HDMI 2.0 loop out port is to provide daisy chain connection with multiple units to get different configuration.
Programmable output supports up to 4096*2400 or 3120*3120 @60Hz in each channel. The range is from 800-4096 (8 Px/step under 230Mhz, 16 Px/step above 230Mhz in horizontal and 720-3840 (with 1 pixel/step) in vertical. The maximum resolution is limited to H * V < 9,830,400. It supports various input sources and input timings, including non-VESA standard input timings.
It is integrated with 10-bit high end processor, motion adaptive de-interlace, low angle smooth algorithm, 3:2/2:2 pull-down cadence. Programmable EDID enables optimized input timing to get the best video performance.
It can execute color adjustment in Brightness, Contrast, Hue, Saturation, Sharpness, color temperature and discrete RGB gain adjustment. Automatically detect and process HDR BT. 2020 input signal and output with full color 4:4:4 RGB SDR signal. User can select deep color mode with true 10-bit color output to get smooth gradient color.
Video wall function in G902 can crop specific location & resolution in source image for each output. Overlap function allows user to change image position, aspect ratio and cropping area up to +_1800 pixels in each edge. User can adjust aspect ratio and image position freely. Independent image 90/180/270 degrees flip and rotation is also available in each channel. User can build creative video wall with any LCD array at landscape and portrait directions.
PIP (picture in picture) and POP (side by side or top/bottom) is standard functions in each output channel. PIP image can be from 4k/60 source with PIP image size from 320*180 up to 1920x1200. It can be located at any location in one monitor. Both main and sub-images can be flipped and rotated at 90/180/270 degrees and quick seamless swap. The cropping range and position in both main and sub-image are adjustable. Maximum display windows in the video wall with 2 monitors is 5.
G902 can serve as multi-viewer to display up to 4 images in one UHD monitor (3 split views + one PIP) at portrait or landscape directions
User can use IR controller, USB, Web Gui and Ethernet for system operation and setup. It is designed to work in 7/24 working environment and provides easy configuration, low entry barrier, cost effective, reliable and flexible solution.
- Input & output: 5x HDMI 2.0b input ports, 2x HDMI 2.0b output ports and 1x HDMI 2.0b loop port for daisy chain connection.
- Loop out port can be daisy chain up to 10 processing modules without HDMI splitter to build big scale display system.
- Each channel will share one input port with other channel and has 2x additional HDMI 2.0b input ports for independent display, including PIP/POP/multi-viewer.
- Each output channel can display discrete true 4k pixel to pixel content in each monitor.
- input: 4096*2160 @60Hz,7680*2160 @30Hz or 2160*7680 @30 Hz in HDMI.
- Supports interleaved and progressive input signals with 4:4:4 10-bit color.
- Support High Dynamic Range (HDR): SMPTE ST-2084, SMPTE ST-2086 and BT.2020 HDR 10 input signal processing.
- Support non-VESA standard input timings
- Programmable Output: 1x HDMI 2.0b up to 4096*2400 @60fps, 4:4:4, progressive RGB.
- The output range is from 800-4096 in horizontal (with 8 Px/step under 230Mhz, 16 Px/step above 230MHz) and 720-3840 (with 1 pixel/step) in vertical directions (maximum resolution is H * V < 9,830,400).
- Preset 17 output timing modes with 8-bit/10-bit color and 24/30/50/60/100/120Hz selectable refresh rate.
- HDCP: V2.2/V1.4 in HDMI.
- Embedded video wall function for image split, cropping, location assignment and position adjustment.
- OSD menu position can be shifted for convenient OSD operation.
- Decode 3D signal for passive 3D display and convert 3D format into side by side, Top/Bottom or frame sequential output.
- Selectable and programmable EDID.
- Flexible aspect ratio adjustment in each edge up to +_ 1800 pixels.
- Each channel has independent PIP/POP function with PIP image size from 320*180 up to 1920*1200 resolution with flexible position, rotation/flip and cropping area adjustment.
- Display 4 types of 3 split views on one UHD monitor.
- Display 4 split views for one UHD monitor.
- Two input signals quick seamless swap in each channel through remote controller.
- Individual color adjustment in main and sub-images.
- Frame lock for multiple unit synchronization.
- 10-bit processor, 3:2/2:2 cadence, low angle smooth algorithm and 3D motion adaptive de-interlace.
- High quality scaling engine for image scaling up and down among SVGA to UHD
- Support xvYCC color processing & 8/10/12-bit deep color input signal.
- Individual 90/180/270 rotation, flip, cropping, scaling & color adjustment up to 4k/60 input in main & PIP/POP-image.
- Embedded HDMI audio While implement PIP/POP, user can select audio from main or sub-image.
- ESD Protection: ±8kV (Air-gap discharge), ±4kV (Contact discharge)
- DC power supply: DC adapter: 12V 3A (100V-240V)
- Power consumption: 18w
- Working environment: 45〫C, 10-90% RH
- Control: IR, RS232, USB, Ethernet
- System settings can be stored and backup.
- Dimensions: 330mm*162mm*40mm
- Weight: 1.45kg
- CE/FCC/RoHS/Green Certified