UD100 UHD projector Edge blender
UD100 is designed for 4k projector warp, stacking and curved screen edge blending with the flexibility to provide multiple processing modules to control from 1 to 4 projectors. UD101 is integrated with one processing module to control one projector, UD102 for 2 projectors, UD103 for 3 projectors and UD104 for 4 projectors. One UD104 can execute 4 projector edge blending with projectors and signal source without any additional equipment or splitter. Multiple UD100 can be cascaded for large scale display.
Each processing channel (processing module) has 4 input ports, 1 loop through port and 1 HDMI output port. All inputs support up to 7680*2160 @30Hz, 7680*1200 @60Hz/4096*2160 @60Hz input resolution with 4:4:4 full color sampling. DisplayPort input can support up to 7680*4320 @30Hz. Output supports up to 4096*2160 @60Hz. It is integrated with 10-bit high end processor, motion adaptive de-interlace, low angle smooth algorithm, 3:2/2:2 pull-down and supports non-VESA standard input timings. Programmable EDID can optimize input timing to get the best video result.
Advanced warp technology is embedded in UD100. User can use front panel keypads, IR controller, USB, WebGui and Ethernet to perform edge blending and sophisticated geometry alignment up to 17x9 control points. Linearity Grid Line Adjustment for compete line movement and Corner Wall image adjustment for mapping image at 90 degrees corner are integrated. Separate R, G, B gamma correction for edge blending region color fine-tune, individual color correction for each output and 9 regions black level uplift to compensate light leakage in the projector are also standard functions in UD100. Users can see real time geometry and color adjustment to get optimized result.
HDMI loop out supports daisy chain connection up to 8k/2k @30Hz / 4096x2160 @60Hz and allows large display with multiple units cascaded. Video wall function is to crop and allocate source image for each projector and set overlap pixels for edge blending. Complete curved edge blending can be achieved through remote controller, USB and Ethernet without additional device except for signal source and projectors.
PIP (picture in picture), POP (side by side) and 3/4 split view MultiViewer are standard functions. PIP image size is from 320*180 up to 1920*1200. In one UD104, user can display multiple windows (up to 16 different input contents) on the screen from one UD104. Image 90/180/270 degrees rotation and flip are embedded in UD100. It provides flexible system configuration.
UD100 is an ideal solution for simulation. It can connect with inputs from multiple PCs and combine them into one seamless image. Unnecessary image can be masked out. It also provides flexible displays in edge blending system. For a 3x projector edge blending system, user can configure as 1+1+1 independent display, 1+2 (two projectors blended) and all-in-one (three projectors blended). User can also execute edge blending with projector at portrait position without rotating source image to increase image height. It is a good fit with laser projector without the limitation in installation angle.
Using UD100, users can replace high end projector with low-cost projector without lens shift, warp and edge blending. It provides easy configuration, low entry barrier, cost effective, reliable and flexible solution.
- Each model has 1-4 processing modules.
- UD101: single processing module
- UD102: dual processing modules
- UD103: 3 processing modules
- UD104: 4 processing modules
- Each processing module includes:
- Input: 3x HDMI 2.0b, 1x DP1.4
- Output: 1x HDMI 2.0
- Loop output: 1x HDMI 2.0b for audio and daisy chain connection.
- HDCP compliance: Input: HDMI: HDCP V2.2/V1.4, DP: HDCP: V1.3, Output: HDCP V2.0/V1.4.
- input resolution: DisplayPort: 7680*4320 30fps, HDMI: 7680*2160 30fps, 7680*1200 @60fps, 4096*2400 60fps
- Input supports progressive and interlaced RGB/YUV signal, 4:4:4 Chroma sampling, up to 30 Color bits.
- Support non-VESA standard input timings for easy connection with various signal sources.
- 16 selectable Outputs: HDMI 2.0 up to 4096*2160/60, progressive 4:4:4 RGB.
- 2 frames system latency: 33ms (@V=60Hz)
- Warp engine for geometry alignment up to 17x9 control points and will be upgraded to 33x33 in PC tool operation in the future.
- Maximum geometry adjustment up to 1200 pixels in both H&V directions for each corner.
- Support Corner Wall adjustment in H&V at flexible location.
- Support Linearity Grid Line adjustment for quick H&V line position alignment. It is good for the line gap adjustment on curved screen display.
- Edge blending at 4 edges up to H=1920 pixels, V=1200 pixels with independent RGB gamma correction.
- 9 regions black level uplift to compensate light leakage from projector optical system.
- Edge Mask following the result of geometry alignment up to 500 pixels.
- Edge Mask with 8 control points up to 900 pixels at each control point in H&V directions.
- Embedded video wall function for image split, cropping, edge blending overlap pixel setting and aspect ratio adjustment.
- Selectable geometry alignment grid size from 8-120 pixels in H&V direction. Default is 32*32 pixels.
- Selectable grid pattern color with optional transparency to allow user to apply external test pattern.
- Flexible aspect ratio adjustment in each edge up to +_ 1800 pixels position shift.
- 10-bit processor, 3:2/2:2 cadence, low angle smooth algorithm, high quality scaling engine.
- 3D motion adaptive de-interlace.
- Frame lock function to get perfect synchronized outputs in multi-unit application.
- Frame rate conversion and 50Hz in/out function to eliminate image frame drop or repeat.
- Support xvYCC & 8/10/12-bit deep color processing.
- Support HDR 10 input signal processing with full color RGB 4:4:4 output.
- Individual color and white balance adjustment in each processing channel.
- 90/180/270 rotation, flip, cropping, scaling & color adjustment up to 4k/2k 60Hz input signal. User can do more rotation angle fine-tune through geometry alignment.
- PIP/POP function with PIP image size from 320*180 up to 1920*1200 resolution with flexible position and adjustable aspect ratio. 2/3/4 split view POP is available in each channel.
- Selectable and programmable EDID in the range: H=1024-3840, V=720-2400.
- User can save up to 10 settings that can be recalled by front panel keypads, remote controller, RS232, USB or network.
- ESD Protection: ±8kV (Air-gap discharge), ±4kV (Contact discharge)
- Working environment: 40〫C, 10-90% RH
- Control: keypads, IR, RS232, USB, Ethernet
- System settings can be stored and backup in PC.
- CE/FCC/RoHS Certified
- Power supply: DC 12V 2A-5A
- 2 Year Warranty, paid extension available up to 5 years.
- Power consumption: UD101: 12V/1.1A, 13.2W, UD104: 12V/4.6A, 55.2W
- Dimensions and weight (Body only): Without protruding parts: UD101: 303mm*190mm*40mm, 1.1kg, UD102-104: 440mm*190mm*58mm, 2.4-2.86 kg