UD100 UHD projector Edge blender
UD100 is designed for 4k UHD projector edge blending on flat, curved and 360 degree screen with the ability to provide multiple processing modules to control from one to four 4k projectors. UD101 is integrated with one processing module to control one projector, UD102 for 2 projectors, UD103 for 3 projectors and UD104 for 4 projectors. It was designed for high resolution, sophisticated edge blending as well as image warping, stacking and edge mask. Input supports up to 7680*2160 @30Hz, 7680*1200 @60Hz and output can support up to 4096*2160 @60Hz. Under three projector edge blending system, user can configure as one all-in-one image, 2+1 (with dual projector blended + one independent display) or display indepent content in each projector. UD100 also has MultiView function. Each channel has PIP/POP and 3/4 split multiview function with seamless input source quick switching. UD104 can display up to 16 discrete contents through 4 projectors. All GeoBox edge blender can be cascaded for large scale display without PC or additional devices. In 5 projector edge blending system, user can use 1x UD104+1x UD101 or 1x UD102+1x UD103 to achieve the same result.
UD100 is integrated with 3D format conversion and 3D decoding into RH/LH for passive 3D application. The input can be side by side, top/bottom, line alternative and frame packed and the output format includes RH/LH (for passive 3D), side by side, top/bottom and frame sequential (for active 3D).
The projector can be low cost one without lens shift, warp and edge blending functions. UD100 can also work with M800 & G800 to achieve big scale edge blending system.
Each processing channel (processing module) has 4 input ports, one HDMI 2.0 output and one HDMI 2.0 Loop through port. All inputs support up to 7680*2160 @30Hz, 7680*1200 @60Hz input resolution with 4:4:4 full color sampling. DisplayPort input can support up to 7680*4320 @30Hz. Output supports up to 4096*2160 @60Hz. It is integrated with 10-bit high end processor, motion adaptive de-interlace, low angle smooth algorithm, 3:2/2:2 pull-down and supports non-VESA standard input timings. Programmable EDID can optimize input timing to get the best video result.
Advanced warp technology is embedded in UD100. User can use front panel keypads, IR controller, USB, WebGui and Ethernet to perform edge blending and sophisticated geometry alignment up to 17x9 control points. Linearity Grid Line Adjustment for compete line movement and Corner Wall image adjustment for mapping image at 90 degrees corner are integrated. Separate R, G, B gamma correction for edge blending region color fine-tune, individual color correction for each output and 9 regions black level uplift to compensate light leakage in the projector are also standard functions in UD100. Users can see real time geometry and color adjustment to get optimized result.
HDMI loop out supports daisy chain connection with the same input resolution and allows large display with multiple units cascaded. Video wall function is to crop and allocate source image for each projector and set overlap pixels for edge blending. Complete curved edge blending can be achieved through front panel keypad, remote controller, USB and Ethernet.
PIP (picture in picture), POP (side by side) and 3/4 split view MultiViewer functions are built-in. PIP image size is from 320*180 up to 1920*1200. Quick seamless main/sub images swap. In one UD104, user can display multiple windows (up to 16 different input contents) on the screen from one UD104. Image 90/180/270 degrees rotation and flip are embedded in UD100. It provides flexible system configuration.
UD100 is an ideal solution for simulation. It can connect with inputs from multiple PCs and combine them into one seamless image. Unnecessary image can be masked out. It also provides flexible displays in edge blending system. For a 3x projector edge blending system, user can configure as 1+1+1 independent display, 1+2 (two projectors blended) and all-in-one (three projectors blended). User can also execute edge blending with projector at portrait position without rotating source image to increase image height. It is a good fit with laser projector without the limitation in installation angle.
Using UD100, users can replace high end projector with low-cost projector without lens shift, warp and edge blending. It provides easy configuration, low entry barrier, cost effective, reliable and flexible solution.
- Each model has 1-4 processing modules.
- UD101: single processing module
- UD102: dual processing modules
- UD103: 3 processing modules
- UD104: 4 processing modules
- Each processing module includes:
- Input: 3x HDMI 2.0b, 1x DP1.4, input can be seamless switching within processing module.
- Output: 1x HDMI 2.0
- Loop output: 1x HDMI 2.0b for audio, monitoring and daisy chain connection.
- HDCP compliance: Input: HDMI: HDCP V2.2/V1.4, DP: HDCP: V1.3, Output: HDCP V2.0/V1.4.
- input resolution: DisplayPort: 7680*4320 @30Hz, HDMI: 7680*2160 @30Hz, 7680*1200 @60Hz, 4096*2400 @50Hz, 4096*2160 @60Hz.
- Input supports progressive and interlaced RGB/YUV signal, 4:4:4 Chroma sampling, up to 30 Color bits.
- Support non-VESA standard input timings for easy connection with various signal sources.
- 16 selectable Outputs: HDMI 2.0 up to 4096*2160 @60Hz, progressive 4:4:4 RGB.
- 2 frames system latency: 33ms (@V=60Hz)
- Warp engine for geometry alignment up to 17x9 control points.
- Maximum geometry adjustment up to 1200 pixels in both H&V directions for each corner.
- Support W shape Corner Wall adjustment in H&V directions up to +_1200 pixels.
- Support Linearity Grid Line adjustment for quick H&V line position alignment. It is good for the line gap adjustment on curved screen display.
- Edge blending at 4 edges up to H=1920 pixels, V=1200 pixels with independent RGB gamma correction.
- 9 regions black level uplift to compensate light leakage from projector optical system.
- Edge Mask following the result of geometry alignment up to 500 pixels.
- Edge Mask with 8 control points up to 900 pixels (1800 pixels when output resolution is 4k/2k) at each control point in H&V directions.
- Embedded video wall function for image split, cropping, edge blending overlap pixel setting and aspect ratio adjustment.
- Selectable geometry alignment grid size from 8-120 pixels in H&V direction. Default is 32*32 pixels.
- Selectable grid pattern color with optional transparency to allow user to apply external test pattern.
- Flexible aspect ratio adjustment in each edge up to +_ 1800 pixels position shift.
- OSD menu location is adjustable.
- 10-bit processor, 3:2/2:2 cadence, low angle smooth algorithm, high quality scaling engine.
- 3D motion adaptive de-interlace.
- Passive 3D: Decode 3D input signal into RH/LH eye frame output for passive 3D display.
- 3D format conversion: Convert 3D input signal into Side by Side, Top/Bottom and frame sequential output signal for passive 3D and active 3D displays.
- Frame lock function to get perfect synchronized outputs in multi-unit application.
- Frame rate conversion and 50Hz in/out function to eliminate image frame drop or repeat.
- Support xvYCC & 8/10/12-bit deep color processing.
- Automatically support HDR 10 input signal processing with SDR full color RGB 4:4:4 output.
- Individual color and white balance adjustment in each processing channel.
- 90/180/270 rotation, flip, cropping, scaling & color adjustment up to 4k/2k 60Hz input signal. User can do more rotation angle fine-tune through geometry alignment.
- PIP/PBP function with PIP image size from 320*180 up to 1920*1200 resolution with flexible position and adjustable aspect ratio. 2/3/4 split view POP is integrated within each channel.
- Quick seamless swap between two input signals in each channel.
- Selectable and programmable EDID in the range: H=1024-4080, V=720-3840.
- User can save up to 10 settings that can be recalled by front panel keypads, remote controller, RS232, USB or network.
- ESD Protection: ±15kV (Air-gap discharge), ±8kV (Contact discharge)
- Working environment: 40C, 10-90% RH
- Control: keypads, IR, RS232, USB, Ethernet
- System settings can be stored and backup in PC.
- CE/FCC/RoHS Certified
- Power supply: DC 12V 2A-5A
- 2 Year Warranty, paid extension available up to 5 years.
- Power consumption: UD101: DC 12V/1.1A, 13.2W, UD102: 12V/2.1A, 25.2W, UD103: 12V/3.1A: 37.2W UD104: 12V/4.1A, 49.2W
- Dimensions (Body only): UD101: 303mm*190mm*40mm, 1.2kg，UD102-104: 440mm*190mm*58mm, UD102: 2.5kg, UD103: 2.7kg, UD104: 2.9 kg