S901 Quad split view MultiViewer
S901 is quad split multiview processor with seamless switch, format conversion, scaling up and down, image flip/rotation/cropping, video wall, PIP/POP, 3D format conversion and multi-viewer functions. The input supports various input sources and input timings up to 4k/2k 60Hz 4:4:4. It is an ideal multiview processor for big display system required 4k/60 input and output.
5 input ports (3x HDMI, 2x DP) and 1x HDMI outputs are designed in S901. Input supports up to 4096*2160 @60Hz, 7680*2160 @30Hz in HDMI input and 7680*4320 @30Hz in DisplayPort input with 4:4:4 chroma sampling. No VESA standard input timings are also supported up to 600 MHz.
Programmable output supports up to 4096*2265 @60Hz or 7680*1234 @60Hz output resolution. The range is from 800-4096 (with 8 pixel/step under 230Mhz, 16 pixel/step above 230MHz) in horizontal and 720-3840 (with 1 pixel/step) in vertical. The maximum resolution is limited to 600MHz. Output refresh rate can be selected from 24/30/50/60/100/120Hz.
It is integrated with 10-bit high end processor, motion adaptive de-interlace, low angle smooth algorithm, 3:2/2:2 pull-down cadence. Programmable EDID enables optimized input timing to get the best video quality.
It is integrated with color adjustment in Brightness, Contrast, Hue, Saturation, Sharpness, color temperature and discrete RGB gain adjustment. Automatically detect and process HDR BT. 2020 input signal and output with full color 4:4:4 RGB SDR signal. User can select deep color mode with true 10-bit color output to get smooth gradient color.
Video wall function in S901 can crop specific location & resolution in source image for programmable output. Overlap function allows user to change image position, aspect ratio and cropping area up to +_1800 pixels in each edge. User can also adjust aspect ratio and image position freely. Image 90/180/270 degrees flip and rotation are also available. It is an ideal front end solution for LED and big display system.
PIP (picture in picture) and POP (side by side or top/bottom) are standard functions in S901. 3 split view and 4 split view MultiViewer function are embedded. PIP image size can be from 320*180 up to 1920x1200. It can be located at any location across entire display. Both main and sub-windows can be flipped and rotated at 90/180/270 degrees and quick seamless swap. The cropping range and position in both main and sub-window are adjustable. Maximum input sources can be displayed in one S901 is four. The color adjustment function in sub-window is also integrated to have more application flexibility.
S901 can execute 3D format conversion function. It can convert HDMI 1.4 standard 3D format (side by side, top/bottom, frame sequential, Line interleaved, frame packed, discrete dual camera…) into side by side, top/bottom and frame sequential 3D output format. It can also decode 3D signal into discrete RH or LH for passive display. Some medical device can only output Line interleaved 3D format and can’t be supported by many 3D display devices. User can use S901 to convert dual camera and Line interleaved 3D format into other 3D format so that it can be displayed in all 3D display devices.
User can use IR controller, USB, Web Gui and Ethernet for system operation and setup. User can save up to 10 customized settings in S901 and recall through remote controller, USB and Ethernet connection. It is designed to work in 7/24 working environment and provides easy configuration, low entry barrier, cost effective, reliable and flexible solution.
- Input ports: 3x HDMI 2.0b, 2x DP1.4. Input signal source seamless switching (within one second).
- input: 4096*2160 @60fps or 7680*2160 @30fps in HDMI up to 600 MHz and 7680*4320 @30Hz (true 8k/4k @30Hz) in DisplayPort.
- Convenient front panel keypads for signal source switching and user setting Save and Recall.
- Supports interleaved and progressive input signals with 4:4:4, 10-bit color up to 4096*2160 60Hz.
- Support High Dynamic Range (HDR): SMPTE ST-2084, SMPTE ST-2086 and BT.2020 HDR 10 input signal processing.
- Support non-VESA standard input with high end scaling up and scaling down function up to 600 MHz.
- Preset 17 output timing modes with selectable 8-bit/10-bit color and HDCP control settings.
- Programmable Output: 1x HDMI 2.0 up to 4096*2265@60fps or 7680*1234 @60fps
- 24/30/50/60/100/120Hz refresh rate selection.
- The output range is from 800-4096 in horizontal (8 pixel/step under 230Mhz, 16 pixel/step above 230Mhz) and 600-3840 in vertical (1 pixel/step) (maximum pixel clock < 600MHz).
- Output signal: SDR, progressive full color RGB 4:4:4.
- HDCP: V2.2/V1.4 in HDMI & V2.2 in DP ports.
- Embedded video wall function for image split, cropping, location assignment and bezel compensation.
- Flexible aspect ratio adjustment in each edge up to +_ 1800 pixels.
- Support xvYCC 8/10/12-bit wide color gamut input signal processing.
- One frame latency: 16.7ms (V=60Hz)
- Programmable EDID in the range at H= 1024-4080 (8 pixels/step), V= 720-3840 (1 pixel/step)
- PIP/POP function with PIP image size from 320*180 up to 1920*1200 resolution with flexible position, cropping area, aspect ratio, rotation/flip and color adjustment.
- PIP-window input signal can be quickly turn on/off seamless through remote controller shortcut key.
- Individual color adjustment in main and sub-windows.
- One S901 can display 4 types of 3 split views on landscape or portrait UHD monitor. 2 types of 4 split views can be displayed in landscape monitor. All inputs can be up to 4k/2k 60Hz.
- 3x SBS split view with the center image size from 1/6 to 5/6 adjustable.
- 5x1 seamless switching with continuous output signal. Projector needn’t re-search input source.
- High end video processing: 10-bit processor, 3:2/2:2 cadence, low angle smooth algorithm.
- High quality scaling engine for image scaling up and down in the range from XGA to 8K/4K.
- 3D motion adaptive de-interlace for interlaced input.
- 90/180/270 rotation, flip, cropping, scaling & color adjustment in main and sub-windows.
- Embedded HDMI audio output. User can select audio from main or sub-window signal source.
- OSD menu position can be shifted for convenient OSD operation.
- 3D decoding and format conversion for passive and active 3D display.
- Image freeze by click keypad on remote controller.
- ESD Protection: ±15kV (Air-gap discharge), ±8kV (Contact discharge)
- DC power supply: DC adapter: 12V 2A (100V-240V), max. Power consumption: 0.6A (7.2w)
- Working environment: 40〫C, 10-90% RH
- Control: Front panel keypad, IR remote controller, RS232, USB, Ethernet
- 10 system settings can be stored and backup.
- Dimensions (Body only): 260mm*138mm*41mm (without protruding parts).
- Weight: 0.88kg (body only)
- CE/FCC/RoHS Certified
- 2 Year Warranty, extension package is available up to 5 years.