G904 6/9 split view MultiViewer
G904 is multiple function MultiViewer with 10 HDMI2.0 input ports and 4 HDMI2.0 UHD outputs. Besides PIP/POP and MultiViewer function, it is integrated with switching, format conversion, scaling up/down, image flip/rotation, UHD monitor video wall and cropping image for LED with programmable output resolution and refresh rate. It supports various input sources and input timings up to 8k/2k in HDMI inputs. It is an ideal solution for 6/9 windows multiviewer as well as UHD monitor video wall controller.
G904 is multi-function signal processor with 8k/2k 30Hz, 4k/60Hz input and 4k/60Hz output. Each box can display all-in-one content across entire video wall as well as display discrete true 4k/60 content in each 4k monitor. Due to special system design, it is also served as multi-viewer to display up to 7 contents in one UHD monitor. Multiple units can be cascaded to build big scale display system as well as 4/6/9/16 split views MultiViewer.
One G904 has four 4k/60 output channels. Each channel has 3x HDMI 2.0 inputs (one port is shared with another channel) and 1x HDMI 2.0 outputs. Input supports up to 4096*2160 @60Hz, 7680*2160 @30Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling. Two HDMI 2.0 loop out ports provide daisy chain connection for multiple unit cascade in large scale display system.
Programmable output supports up to 4096*2400 @60Hz output resolution in each channel. The range is from 800-4096 (with 8 Px/step under 230Mhz, 16 Px/step above 230MHz) in horizontal and 720-3840 (with 1 pixel/step) in vertical. The maximum resolution is limited to H * V < 9,830,400. Various input sources and input timings are supported, including non-VESA standard input timings.
It is integrated with 10-bit high end processor, motion adaptive de-interlace, low angle smooth algorithm, 3:2/2:2 pull-down cadence. Programmable EDID enables optimized input timing to get the best video performance.
It can execute color adjustment in Brightness, Contrast, Hue, Saturation, Sharpness, color temperature and discrete RGB gain adjustment. Automatically detect and process HDR BT. 2020 input signal and output with full color 4:4:4 RGB SDR signal. User can select deep color mode with true 10-bit color output to get smooth gradient color.
Video wall function in G904 can crop specific location & resolution in source image for each output channel. Overlap function allows user to change image position, aspect ratio and cropping area up to +_1800 pixels in each edge. User can adjust aspect ratio and image position freely. Independent image 90/180/270 degrees flip and rotation are also available in each channel. User can build creative video wall with any LCD array at landscape and portrait directions.
PIP (picture in picture) and POP (side by side or top/bottom) is standard functions in each output channel. PIP image can be from 4k/60 source with PIP image size from 320*180 up to 1920x1200. It can be located at any location in one screen. Both main and sub-images can be flipped and rotated at 90/180/270 degrees and quick seamless swap. The cropping range and position in both main and sub-image are adjustable. Maximum display windows in the video wall with 4 monitors is ten.
Through the combination of PIP/POP, G904 can serve as multi-viewer to display up to 7 images in one monitor (6 split views + one PIP). MultiViewer with 3/4 split views and 6 split views in one UHD monitor at portrait or landscape directions are standard applications in G904.
User can use IR controller, USB, Web Gui and Ethernet for system operation and setup. It is designed to work in 7/24 working environment and provides easy configuration, low entry barrier, cost effective, reliable and flexible solution.
- Two processing modules in each G904. Each processing module has 5x HDMI 2.0b input ports, 2x HDMI 2.0b output port and 1x HDMI 2.0b loop out port for daisy chain connection.
- Loop out port can be daisy chain up to 10 processing modules without HDMI splitter to build big scale display system.
- Each channel will share one input port with other channel and has 2x additional HDMI 2.0b input ports for independent display, including PIP/POP/multi-viewer.
- Each output channel can display discrete true 4k pixel to pixel content in each monitor.
- input: 4096*2160 @60Hz,7680*2160 @30Hz or 2160*7680 @30 Hz in HDMI.
- Supports interleaved and progressive input signals with 4:4:4 10-bit color.
- Support High Dynamic Range (HDR): SMPTE ST-2084, SMPTE ST-2086 and BT.2020 HDR 10 input signal processing.
- Support non-VESA standard input timings
- Programmable Output: 1x HDMI 2.0b up to 4096*2400 @60fps, 4:4:4, progressive RGB.
- The output range is from 800-4096 in horizontal (with 8 pixel/step under 230Mhz, 16 pixel/step above 230MHz) and 720-3840 (with 1 pixel/step) in vertical directions (maximum resolution is H * V < 9,830,400).
- Preset 17 output timing modes with 8-bit/10-bit color and 24/30/50/60/100/120Hz selectable refresh rate.
- HDCP: V2.2/V1.4 in HDMI.
- Embedded video wall function for image split, cropping, location assignment and position adjustment.
- Flexible aspect ratio adjustment in each edge up to +_ 1800 pixels.
- Decode 3D signal for passive 3D display and convert 3D format into side by side, Top/Bottom or frame sequential output.
- OSD menu position can be shifted for convenient OSD operation.
- Each channel has independent PIP/POP function with PIP image size from 320*180 up to 1920*1200 resolution with flexible position, rotation/flip and cropping area adjustment.
- Display 4 types of 3 split views on one UHD monitor.
- Display 4 or 6 split views for one UHD monitor.
- Two input signals quick seamless swap in each channel through remote controller.
- Color adjustment in main and PIP images.
- Frame lock for multiple unit synchronization.
- 10-bit processor, 3:2/2:2 cadence, low angle smooth algorithm and 3D motion adaptive de-interlace.
- High quality scaling engine for image scaling up and down among SVGA to UHD
- Support xvYCC color processing & 8/10/12-bit deep color input signal.
- Individual 90/180/270 rotation, flip, cropping, scaling & color adjustment up to 4k/60 input in main & PIP/POP-image.
- Embedded HDMI audio While implement PIP/POP, user can select audio from main or sub-image.
- Selectable and programmable EDID
- ESD Protection: ±8kV (Air-gap discharge), ±4kV (Contact discharge)
- Power supply: AC 100V-250V /0.2A
- Power consumption: 36w
- Working environment: 45〫C, 10-90% RH
- Control: IR, RS232, USB, Ethernet
- 10 system settings can be stored and backup.
- Dimensions: 440mm*162mm*58mm
- Weight: 2.41kg
- CE/FCC/RoHS Certified
- 2 Year Warranty, extension package is available up to 5 years.