G901 UHD 3D format converter
G901 is an ideal 3D processor for 3D format conversion and decode 3D signal for passive 3D and active 3D display. It supports medical display with line by line, line interleaved, and dual camera 3D formats and convert into side by side, top/bottom or frame sequential output. it also supports 3D decoding and processing for active 3D and passive 3D display. It is integrated with seamless switcher, format conversion, scaling up and down, image flip/rotation/cropping, video wall, PIP/POP, 3D Format conversion and multi-viewer functions. The input supports can be from PC, Blue Ray DVD, game console or medical endoscope.
G901 supports Side by Side, Top/Bottom, Frame packed, Line interleaved and Frame sequential 3D input signals. Decode 3D input signals into RH/LH output format for passive 3D display. Convert 3D input signals into Side by Side, Top/Bottom or Frame sequential output format for active 3D and all kinds of 3D display devices. Dual camera discrete RH/LH 3D signals can also be supported. It is also an ideal solution to solve medical endoscope dual camera and line interleaved 3D format display issue.
Programmable output supports up to 4096*2267 @60Hz or 7680*1234 @60Hz output resolution. The range is from 800-7680 (with 8 pixel/step under 230Mhz, 16 pixel/step above 230MHz) in horizontal and 600-3840 (with 1 pixel/step) in vertical. The maximum resolution is 600MHz. Output refresh rate can be selected from 24/30/50/60/100/120Hz.
PIP (picture in picture) and POP (side by side or top/bottom) are standard functions in G901. 3 split view and 4 split view MultiViewer function is also embedded. POP or Top/Bottom function is used to combine discrete RH/LH 3D signals into 3D Side by Side or Top/Bottom formats for 3D display.
User can use IR controller, USB, Web Gui and Ethernet for system operation and setup. It is designed to work in 7/24 working environment and provides easy configuration, low entry barrier, cost effective, reliable and flexible solution.
- Input ports: 3x HDMI 2.0b, 2x DP1.4
- input: 4096*2160 @60fps or 7680*2160 @30fps in HDMI and 7680*4320 @30Hz (true 8k/4k @30Hz) in DisplayPort input.
- Supports interleaved and progressive input signals with 4:4:4 10-bit color
- Programmable Output: 1x HDMI 2.0b up to 4096*2267@60fps or 7680*1234 @60fps
- The output range is from 800-7680 in horizontal (8 pixel/step under 230Mhz, 16 pixel/step above 230Mhz) and 600-3840 in vertical (1 pixel/step) (maximum resolution is 600MHz).
- Output signal: SDR, progressive full color RGB 4:4:4 10-bits.
- Preset 17 output timing modes with 8-bit/10-bit color and 24/30/50/60/100/120Hz refresh rate selection.
- HDCP: V2.2/V1.4 in HDMI & V2.2 in DP ports.
- One frame latency: 16.7ms (V=60Hz)
- PIP/POP function with PIP image size from 320*180 up to 1920*1200 resolution with flexible position, rotation/flip and selectable aspect ratio.
- POP image can be at side by side or Top/Bottom. Main and sub-image can be rotated / flipped with flexible aspect ratio adjustment.
- 5x1 seamless switching with continuous output signal. Projector needn’t re-search input source.
- One G901 can display 4 types of 3 split views on landscape or portrait UHD monitor. 2 types of 4 split views can be displayed in landscape monitor. All inputs can be up to 4k/2k 60Hz.
- 3x SBS split view with the center image size from 1/6 to 5/6 adjustable.
- Individual color adjustment in main and sub-images.
- 10-bit processor, 3:2/2:2 cadence, low angle smooth algorithm
- High quality scaling engine for image scaling up and down in the range from XGA to UHD.
- 3D motion adaptive de-interlace for interleaved input.
- Individual 90/180/270 rotation, flip, cropping, scaling & color adjustment up to 4k/60 input.
- Decode 3D signal for passive 3D display.
- Convert Side by Side, discrete dual camera RH/LH, Top/Bottom, Frame packed, Line interleaved and Frame sequential 3D formats into side by side, Top/Bottom or frame sequential output.
- Image freeze by click keypad on remote controller.
- ESD Protection: ±15kV (Air-gap discharge), ±8kV (Contact discharge)
- DC power supply: DC adapter: 12V 2A (100V-240V), max. Power consumption: 0.6A (7.2w)
- Working environment: 45 degree C, 10-90% RH
- Control: IR, RS232, USB, Ethernet
- 10 system settings can be stored and backup.
- Dimensions (Body only): 220mm*161mm*41mm (without protruding parts).
- Weight: 0.87 kg (body only)
- CE/FCC/RoHS Certified
- 2 Year Warranty, extension package is available up to 5 years.