G812 Dual Channel Edge Blending processor
G812 is a dual channel professional curved screen edge blending processor designed for sophisticated edge blending as well as image warping, stacking, projection mapping…etc.
4 inputs (2x HDMI, 1x DP, 1x VGA) and 2x HDMI outputs are designed in G812. Input supports up to 7680*1200 @30Hz, 4096*2160 @60Hz with 4:4:4 full color sampling. Output supports up to 2048*1080 @60Hz. It is integrated with 10-bit high end processor, motion adaptive de-interlace, low angle smooth algorithm, 3:2/2:2 pull-down and supports non-VESA standard input timing for connecting with various input sources.
Advanced warp technology is embedded in G812. User can perform sophisticated geometry alignment and curved screen edge blending through remote controller, WebGui, USB or Ethernet. Maximum geometry control point is 17x9 grids with 120x68 pixel position fine-tune. Linearity Grid Line Adjustment and “W” type Corner Wall image adjustment for mapping image at 90 degrees or square corner pillar is a new function in geometry alignment. Separate RGB gamma correction for edge blending color fine-tune, individual color correction for each output, fine pixel color uniformity and 9 regions non-edge blending area black level uplift are also embedded in G812. Users can see real time geometry and colour adjustment to get optimized result.
HDMI 2.0 loop out supports daisy chain connection up to 7680*1200 @30Hz and allows large display with multiple units cascaded. Video wall function in G812 is to crop and allocate source image for each projector and set overlap pixels for edge blending. Complete curved screen edge blending can be achieved through remote controller or Ethernet without PC software, video distributor and splitter.
G812 is designed to support programmable EDID and non-VESA standard input. User can create any EDID timing in the range between 1024x768 and 3840x2400 in order to optimize video performance.
Using G812, users can replace high end projector with low cost projector without lens shift, warp and edge blending. It provides easy configuration, low entry barrier, cost effective, reliable and flexible solution.
Dual power supply system is embedded in G812. User can use either AC power 100V-240V power supply or DC 12V 2A power supply with external DC 12V power adapter. When apply AC power supply, user will have one DC 12V 1A output for signal extender. Standard delivery will be packed with AC power cord.
- G812: single processing model, G814: dual processing models
- Each processing module: Input: 2x HDMI 2.0b, 1x DP1.2a, 1x VGA.
- HDCP: HDMI V2.2/V1.4, DP: HDCP: V1.3.
- input resolution: 4096x2160 @60Hz, 7680*1200 @30Hz.
- Support non-VESA standard input timings.
- Output: G812: 2x HDMI, G814: 4x HDMI, up to 2048x1080 @60Hz & WUXGA.
- Input / Output signal is 10 bits, 4:4:4 chroma sampling. Input support RGB/YUV progressive and interlaced signals. Output is progressive RGB.
- G812: 1x HDMI 2.0b loop out ports for multiple unit daisy chain connection. G814: 2x HDMI loop out.
- Warp engine for geometry alignment up to 17*9 control points in IR control and GCT PC Tool.
- 120x68 grid pixel position fine-tune. Each control point can be adjusted with 1/4 pixel/step and moved up to 12.5 pixels adjustment range. Maximum adjusting points are 100 points.
- Geometry adjustment range up to 600 pixels in both H&V directions.
- Two frame latency: 33ms (at V=60Hz)
- Edge blending at 4 edges up to H= 1920 pixels, V=1200 pixels with independent RGB gamma correction and 9 area black level uplift.
- Support “W” type Corner Wall adjustment in H&V at flexible location with the same image scaling factor. The adjustment range in 4 corners, horizontal / vertical and curve point are 1200 pixels each.
- Support Linearity Grid Line adjustment for quick H&V line position alignment via remote controller.
- Edge Mask up to 500 pixels following the result of geometry alignment.
- Edge Mask up to 900 pixels in H&V directions through 8 control points around image border.
- Embedded full function video wall function for image split, cropping and overlap pixel setting.
- 15 preset output resolution up to 2048*1080 @60Hz. Support refresh rate 24/30/50/60/120 in some output timings.
- Input support xvYCC & 8/10/12-bit deep color processing.
- System settings can be stored and backup.
- Selectable grid pattern size from 8-120 pixels in H&V direction. Default is 32*32 pixels.
- 50Hz in/out & frame rate conversion.
- Selectable grid pattern color and with optional transparency to see background image.
- Flexible aspect ratio adjustment in each edge up to +_ 1800 pixels cropping range.
- 10-bit processor, 3:2/2:2 cadence, low angle smooth algorithm, high quality scaling engine.
- 3D motion adaptive de-interlace.
- Frame lock for multiple channel synchronized outputs.
- Support HDR input signal but no HDR effect in the output.
- Individual color and white balance adjustment in each output channel.
- Individual 90/180/270 rotation, flip, cropping, scaling & color adjustment in each channel
- 90/270 degrees rotation and flip only available under 4k/30Hz input resolution.
- Embedded HDMI & SPDIF audio outputs
- Selectable and programmable EDID in the range: H=1024-3840, V=720-2400.
- ESD Protection: ±8kV (Air-gap discharge), ±4kV (Contact discharge)
- Dual power supply in G810. User can use either AC 100-240V or DC 12V power supply. When use AC power supply, there is a DC 12V 1A output for signal extender.
- Power consumption:
- Without DC12V/1A output: G812: AC 240V, 0.05A/11.9W, 110V: 0.106A/11.7W, G814: AC240V 0.139A/33.4W, AC110V: 0.295A/32.5W
- With DC12V/1A output: G812: AC 240V: 0.10A/23.9W, 110V: 0.215A/23.7W, G814: AC240V: 0.139A/33.4W, AC110V: 0.295A/32.5W
- Working environment: 45〫C, 10-90% RH
- Control: IR, RS232, WebGui & PC tool for USB & Ethernet
- Dimensions (Body only): G812: 440mm*161mm*44mm, G814: 440mm*172mm*58mm
- Weight: G812: 2.10 kg, G814: 2.46kg (body only)
- CE/FCC/RoHS Certified
- 2 Year Warranty, paid extension available up to 5 years.