Projection mapping processor (M800Ex)
Projection mapping can be simplified by GeoBox. User can input pattern to create projection mapping without editing video content. M800Ex is projection mapping processor with the ability to provide multiple processing modules to control from 1 to 4 projectors. M801Ex is integrated with one processing module to control one projector, M802Ex for 2 projectors, M803Ex for 3 projectors and M804Ex for 4 projectors. It was designed for projection mapping as well as sophisticated edge blending, edge mask, image warping and stacking. One M800Ex can execute projector edge blending and projection mapping without any additional equipment or splitter. Multiple M800Ex can be cascaded for large scale display.
M800Ex is derived from M800. It has all the functions of M800 plus Digital Mapping function. User can apply monochrome photo or pattern into M800Ex through PC Tool and decide to display signal source image on Black or White area. It masks the image from output and user doesn’t need to mask source image to reduce the preparation work for projection mapping. Each Box can store up to 10 different patterns. No PC is required during implementing projection mapping playback.
4 input ports (2x HDMI, 1x DP, 1x VGA) and 1x HDMI outputs are designed in each processing module. Digital input supports up to 7680*2160 @30Hz (or 1k/8k) / 7680*1200 @60Hz with 4:4:4 full color sampling. Output supports up to 2048*1080 @60Hz. It is integrated with 10-bit high end processor, motion adaptive de-interlace, low angle smooth algorithm, 3:2/2:2 pull-down and supports non-VESA standard input timing. Programmable EDID can optimize input timing to get the best video result.
Advanced warp technology is embedded in M800Ex. User can use IR controller, USB, WebGui and Ethernet to perform edge blending and sophisticated geometry alignment up to 17x17 control points. Linearity Grid Line Adjustment and Corner Wall image adjustment for mapping image at 90 degrees corner is a new function in geometry alignment. Separate R, G, B gamma correction for edge blending region color fine-tune, individual color correction for each output and 9 regions black level uplift to compensate light leakage in the projector are also standard functions in M800Ex. Users can see real time geometry and color adjustment to get optimized result.
HDMI loop out supports daisy chain connection up to 8k/1k @30Hz / 4096x2160 @60Hz and allows large display with multiple unit cascaded. Video wall function is to crop and allocate source image for each projector and set overlap pixels for edge blending. Complete curved edge blending can be achieved through remote controller and Ethernet without additional devices except for signal source and projectors.
PIP (picture in picture) and POP (side by side) are standard functions. PIP image size is from 320*180 up to 1920*1200. In one M804, user can display up to 8 different input contents on the screen. Image 90/180/270 degrees rotation and flip in both main and sub-image are embedded in M800Ex. It provides more flexible system configuration.
Using M800Ex, users can replace high end projector with low cost projector without lens shift, warp and edge blending. It provides easy configuration, low entry barrier, cost effective, reliable and flexible solution.
- Each box has 1-4 processing modules.
- M801Ex: Single module processor
- M802Ex: Dual module processor
- M803Ex: Triple module processor
- M804Ex: Quad module processor
- Each processing module includes:
- Input: 2x HDMI 2.0b, 1x DP1.2a and 1x VGA
- Output: 1x HDMI 1.4
- Loop output: 1x HDMI 2.0b for cascade.
- HDCP compliance: Input: HDMI: HDCP V2.2/V1.4, DP: HDCP: V1.3, Output: HDCP V1.4.
- input resolution: 7680*2160/30 Hz, 7680*1200/60 Hz, 4096*2160/60 Hz
- Input supports progressive and interlaced RGB/YUV signal, 4:4:4 Chroma sampling, up to 30 Color bits.
- Support non-VESA standard input timings for easy connection with various signal sources.
- 15 selectable Outputs: HDMI 1.4 up to 2048*1080/60, progressive 4:4:4 RGB.
- 2 frames system latency: 33ms (@V=60Hz)
- New generation warp engine for geometry alignment up to 17x17 grid control points.
- Maximum geometry adjustment up to 1200 pixels in both H&V directions.
- Edge blending at 4 edges up to H=1920 pixels, V=1200 pixels with independent RGB gamma correction.
- 9 regions black level uplift to compensate light leakage from projector optical system.
- Edge Mask following the result of geometry alignment up to 500 pixels.
- Edge Mask with 8 control points up to 900 pixels in H&V directions at each control point.
- Support Corner Wall adjustment in H&V at flexible location.
- Support Linearity Grid Line adjustment for quick H&V line position alignment.
- Embedded video wall function for image split, cropping and edge blend overlapped pixel setting.
- Selectable grid pattern size from 8-120 pixels in H&V direction. Default is 32*32 pixels.
- Selectable grid pattern color with optional transparency to see background image for external pattern.
- Flexible aspect ratio adjustment in each edge up to +_ 1800 pixels position shift.
- Designed with projection mapping function. User can upload monochrome pattern and implement projection mapping.
- Each Box can store up to 10 different patterns for projection mapping.
- One 256 color pattern can be overlapped on the screen.
- 10-bit processor, 3:2/2:2 cadence, low angle smooth algorithm, high quality scaling engine.
- 3D motion adaptive de-interlace.
- Frame lock function to get perfect synchronized outputs in all channels.
- Support xvYCC & 8/10/12-bit deep color processing.
- Individual 90/180/270 rotation, flip, cropping, scaling & color adjustment in each channel up to 4k/60 input.
- PIP/POP function with flexible position, size and aspect ratio.
- Selectable and programmable EDID in the range: H=1024-3840, V=720-2400.
- User can save up to 5 settings and can be recalled by remote controller, RS232, USB or network.
- ESD Protection: ±15kV (Air-gap discharge), ±8kV (Contact discharge)
- Working environment: 45〫C, 10-90% RH
- Control: keypads, IR, RS232, USB, Ethernet
- System settings can be stored and backup in PC.
- Power supply: DC: 12V 3.3A
- Power consumption: M801Ex: 8.4W, M802Ex: 14.4W, M803Ex: 21.6W, M804Ex: 28.8W
- Dimensions (Body only): Without protruding parts: M801Ex: 303mm*164mm*44mm, M802Ex-M804Ex: 440mm*190mm*58mm.
- Weight (Body only): M801Ex: 1.51kg, M802Ex: 2.47kg, M803Ex: 2.64kg, M804Ex: 2.81kg
- CE/FCC/RoHS Certified
- 2 Year Warranty, paid extension available up to 5 years.