M801 one channel edge blender
M800 is curved screen edge blending processor to control one projector. It was designed with one processing module for sophisticated edge blending as well as image warping, stacking and edge mask…etc. User can use M801 or combine with other GeoBox edge blender to accomplish different size of edge blending system. For instance, user can use one M801 + one M804 to implement 5 projector edge blendidng. All the features and functions are the same as other M800 models.
M801 is designed with 4 input ports (2x HDMI, 1x DP, 1x VGA) and 1x HDMI outputs. Digital input supports up to 8k/2k (2k/8k) @30Hz, 7680*1200 @60Hz and 4096*2160 @60Hz with 4:4:4 full color sampling. Output supports up to 2048*1080 @60Hz. It is integrated with 10-bit high end processor, motion adaptive de-interlace, low angle smooth algorithm, 3:2/2:2 pull-down and supports non-VESA standard input timing. Programmable EDID can optimize input timing to get the best video result.
Advanced warp technology is embedded in M801. User can use IR controller, USB, WebGui and Ethernet to perform edge blending and sophisticated geometry alignment up to 17x17 control points. Linearity Grid Line Adjustment and Corner Wall image adjustment for mapping image at 90 degrees corner wall is a new function in geometry alignment. Separate R, G, B gamma correction for edge blending region color fine-tune, individual color correction for each output and 9 regions non-edge blending area black level uplift are also standard functions in M800. Users can see real time geometry and color adjustment to get optimized result.
Image 90/180/270 degrees rotation and flip with 4k/60 input from various input sources are embedded. It provides more flexible system configuration.
HDMI loop out supports daisy chain connection up to 8k/2k @30Hz / 4096x2160 @60Hz and allows large display with multiple M800 cascaded. Video wall function in M800 is to crop and allocate source image for each projector and set overlap pixels for edge blending. User can also adjust image aspect ratio through Video Wall Overlap function. Complete curved screen edge blending can be achieved through remote controller and Ethernet without additional devices except for signal source and projectors.
PIP (picture in picture) and POP (side by side) are standard functions in M801. PIP image size is from 320*180 up to 1920*1200.
M801 provides easy configuration, low entry barrier, cost effective, reliable and flexible solution.
- M801: Single processing module
- Input: 2x HDMI 2.0b, 1x DP1.2a and 1x VGA
- Output: 1x HDMI
- Loop output: 1x HDMI 2.0 for cascade.
- HDCP: HDMI V2.2/V1.4, DP: HDCP: V1.3
- Max. input resolution: 7680*2160 30fps, 7680*1200 @60fps, 4096*2160 60fps
- Output: HDMI up to 2048*1080/60. Output signal is RGB 4:4:4 progressive.
- New generation warp engine for geometry alignment up to 17x17 grid control points.
- Maximum geometry adjustment up to 1200 pixels in both H&V directions.
- Edge blending at 4 edges up to H=1920 pixels, V=1200 pixels with independent R, G, B gamma correction.
- 9 regions black level uplift to compensate light leakage from projector optical system.
- Support Corner Wall adjustment in H&V at flexible location.
- Support Linearity Grid Line adjustment for quick H&V line position alignment.
- Embedded video wall function for image split, cropping and edge blend overlap pixel setting.
- Support non-VESA standard input timings for easy connection with various signal sources.
- Selectable output up to 2048*1080 60Hz.
- Selectable grid pattern size from 8-120 pixels in H&V direction. Default is 32*32 pixels.
- Selectable grid pattern color with optional transparency to see background image.
- Flexible aspect ratio adjustment in each edge up to +_ 1800 pixels position shift.
- 3D motion adaptive de-interlace.
- Frame lock function to get perfect synchronized outputs in all channels.
- Frame rate conversion and 50Hz in/out function to eliminate image frame repeat.
- 10-bit processor, 3:2/2:2 cadence, low angle smooth algorithm, high quality scaling engine.
- 4:4:4 Chroma sampling, 30 Color bits, 12-bit RGB gamma CLUT.
- Support sRGB & xvYCC color processing & 8/10/12-bit deep color.
- Support HDR input source with RGB 4:4:4 SDR output.
- Individual color and white balance adjustment in each processing channel.
- Individual 90/180/270 rotation, flip, cropping, scaling & color adjustment in each channel up to 4k/60 input.
- PIP/POP function with PIP image size from 320*180 up to 1920*1200 resolution with flexible position and selectable aspect ratio. This function is not available when the main image is 90/270 degrees rotation.
- Embedded HDMI audio outputs.
- Selectable and programmable EDID.
- Optional ear mounting rack (1U).
- ESD Protection: ±8kV (Air-gap discharge), ±4kV (Contact discharge)
- Power supply: DC: 12V 3.3A
- Max. Power consumption:13.2W
- Working environment: 45 degree C, 10-90% RH
- Control: keypads, IR, RS232, USB, Ethernet
- System settings can be backup and copied.
- CE/FCC/RoHS/Reach Certified
- 2 Year Warranty, paid extension available up to 5 years.
- Dimensions: 303mm*180mm*45mm, weight: 1.55kg