G802 Dual Channel Edge Blending processor
G802 is dual channel processor with the ability for warp, geometry alignment, image stacking, edge blending and edge mask...etc. It can control up to two projectors and work with other GeoBox edge blender for large scale edge blending system. Four inputs, two outputs and one loop out port are designed in G802. User can display one big edge blended image or two independent displays in one system. The signal source for two independent displays shall come from HDMI+DP, HDMI+VGA or DP+VGA. No PIP/PBP function is built in. User can use low cost projectors without lens shift, warp or edge blending. Except for signal source, projector and HDMI cable, no additional device, PC or propriate software tool is required. It is a low entry barrier, reliable and cost effective edge blending solution.
G802 is a dual channel professional curved screen edge blending processor designed for sophisticated edge blending as well as image warping, geometry alignment, stacking and edge mask.
4 inputs (2x HDMI, 1x DP, 1x VGA) and 2x HDMI outputs are designed in G802. Input supports up to 4096*2160 @60Hz, 7680*1200 @30Hz with 4:4:4 full color sampling. Output supports up to WUXGA/2048*1080 @60Hz. It is integrated with 10-bit high end processor, motion adaptive de-interlace, low angle smooth algorithm, 3:2/2:2 pull-down and supports non-VESA standard input timing
Advanced warp technology is embedded in G800. User can perform sophisticated geometry alignment and curved screen edge blending through remote controller, WebGui, USB or Ethernet. Maximum geometry control point is 17x17 grids. Linearity Grid Line Adjustment and Corner Wall image adjustment for mapping image at 90 degrees corner is a new function in geometry alignment. Separate RGB gamma correction for edge blending color fine-tune, individual color correction for each output, fine pixel color uniformity and 9 regions non-edge blending area black level uplift are also embedded in G800. Users can see real time geometry and colour adjustment to get optimized result.
HDMI 2.0 loop out supports daisy chain connection up to 7680*1200 @30Hz and allows large display with multiple units cascaded. Video wall function in G802 is to crop and allocate source image for each projector and set overlap pixels for edge blending. Complete curved screen edge blending can be achieved through remote controller or Ethernet without PC software, video distributor and splitter.
G802 is designed to support programmable EDID and non-VESA standard input signal. User can create any EDID timing in the range between 1024x768 and 3840x2400 in order to optimize video performance.
Using G802, users can replace high end projector with low cost projector without lens shift, warp and edge blending. It provides easy configuration, low entry barrier, cost effective, reliable and flexible solution.
Dual power supply system is embedded in G802. User can use either AC power 100V-240V power supply or DC 12V 2A power supply with external DC 12V power adapter. When apply AC power supply, user will have one DC 12V 1A output for external device.
- Input: 2x HDMI 2.0b, 1x DP1.2a, 1x VGA.
- HDCP: HDMI V2.2/V1.4, DP: HDCP: V1.3.
- input resolution: 4096x2160 @60Hz, 7680*1200 @30Hz.
- Support non-VESA standard input timings.
- Output: 2x HDMI up to WUXGA/2048x1080/60.
- Input / Output signal is 10 bits, 4:4:4 chroma sampling. Input support RGB/YUV progressive and interlaced signals. Output is progressive RGB.
- 1x HDMI 2.0b loop out ports for multiple unit cascade & daisy chain connection.
- Geometry alignment up to 9x5 control points via remote controller and 17x17 control points via PC Tool.
- Maximum geometry adjustment range is up to 1200 pixels in both H&V directions.
- Max. two frame latency: 33ms (at V=60Hz)
- Edge blending at 4 edges up to H= 1920 pixels, V=1200 pixels with independent RGB gamma correction and 9 area black level uplift.
- Embedded 8 point edge mask function to remove unnecessary image at 4 edges.
- Support Corner Wall adjustment in H&V at flexible location. The adjustment range in 4 corners, horizontal / vertical and curve point are 900 pixels each.
- Support Linearity Grid Line adjustment for quick H&V line position alignment via remote controller.
- Embedded full function video wall function for image split, cropping, aspect ratio adjustment and overlap pixel setting.
- Decode 3D signal into RH/LH eyes image for passive 3D display.
- 15 preset output modes up to WUXGA/2048*1080 60Hz. Support refresh rate 24/30/50/60/120 in some output timings.
- Input support xvYCC & 8/10/12-bit deep color processing.
- 5 system settings can be stored and backup.
- Selectable grid pattern size from 8-120 pixels in H&V direction. Default is 32*32 pixels.
- Flexible aspect ratio adjustment in each edge up to +_ 1800 pixels cropping range.
- 10-bit processor, 3:2/2:2 cadence, low angle smooth algorithm, high quality scaling engine.
- Frame lock for multiple channel synchronized outputs.
- Support High Dynamic Range (HDR) input signal with RGB 4:4:4 SDR output.
- Individual color and white balance adjustment in each output channel.
- Individual 90/180/270 rotation, flip, cropping, scaling & color adjustment in each channel
- 90/270 degrees rotation and flip only available under 4k/30Hz input resolution.
- Embedded HDMI & SPDIF audio outputs
- Selectable and programmable EDID in the range: H=1024-3840, V=720-2400.
- ESD Protection: ±15kV (Air-gap discharge), ±8kV (Contact discharge)
- Dual power supply in G802. User can use either AC 100-240V or DC 12V power supply. When use AC power supply, one DC 12V 1A output is provided for external device.
- Power consumption: AC 220V 0.15A, DC 12V: 0.98A/11.8W
- Working environment: 45 degree C, 10-90% RH
- Control: IR, RS232, WebGui & PC tool for USB & Ethernet
- Dimensions (Body only): 440mm*161mm*44mm (without protruding parts).
- Weight: 2.10 kg (body only)
- CE/FCC/RoHS Certified
- 2 Year Warranty, paid extension available up to 5 years.