G408 8x CH video wall controller
GeoBox G408 is 8 channel 4k/60 fps Video Wall controller. It is designed with two processing modules. Each processing module consists of 1x HDMI 2.0 input, 1x HDMI 2.0 loop-out port for daisy chain connection and 4 synchronized HDMI outputs. It can serve as one eight channel video wall controller or two quad channel video wall controllers. Each output has independent image rotation/flip, scaling, cropping and color adjustment to allow great freedom in creating video wall with variable display scales and styles. Support pixel to pixel true 8k/4k video wall through 4x 4k input sources and two units of G408.
It is pure hardware, standalone system and easy-of-use. All operations can be executed through IR remote controller, USB, RS232 or Ethernet. No additional PC or appropriate software is required in the setup.
G408 is a true 4k/2k video wall controller with 8x output channel. Connected with 4x 4k/2k input signal and two G408, user can build true 8k/4k pixel to pixel video wall with 16x FHD monitors. The monitors can be installed at landscape or portrait position or combination. Pixel base image position adjustment can active precise besel compensation as well as to correct the mis-alignment in monitor installation. Big range of Overlap adjustment function and image rotation can create asymetric video wall with panel at landscape and portrait or combination. One G408+ one G406s is good for 3x3 video wall display. The aspect ratio of the video wall can be adjusted. Multiple units of G400 can build big scale of video wall without monitor number limitation.
- Two processing modules, each processing module consists of below I/O ports:
- Max. input resolution: 4096x2160 @60Hz.
- Support non-VESA STD input timings.
- Support pixel to pixel 8k/4k display.
- Selectable output up to 1920x1200, 2048*1080 60Hz.
- 4:4:4 Chroma sampling, 30 Color bits.
- Support sRGB & xvYCC color processing & 8/10-bit deep color output.
- 3:2/2:2 cadence, low angle smooth algorithm, high quality scaling engine.
- Flexible aspect ratio adjustment in each edge up to +_ 1800 pixels.
- 10-bit processor, frame rate conversion.
- 3D motion adaptive de-interlace.
- Frame lock for synchronized outputs.
- Support High Dynamic Range (HDR) input signal: SMPTE ST-2084, SMPTE ST-2086. Output with SDR full color RGB 4:4:4 progressive signal.
- Individual 90/180/270 rotation, flip, cropping, scaling & color adjustment in each channel.
- Embedded HDMI audio in each output.
- Selectable and programmable EDID.
- ESD Protection: ±15kV (Air-gap discharge), ±8kV (Contact discharge).
- DC 12V/1.9A, max. 22.8w, (100-240 VAC PSU).
- Working environment: 45 degree C, 10-90% RH.
- Control: IR, RS232, USB, Ethernet.
- Dimensions: 330mm*162mm*58mm, Weight: 1.9 kg
- CE/FCC/RoHS/Green Certified.
- 2 Year Warranty, extension program up to 5 years is available.