G116 Warp Box
G116 is multiple purpose video processor with warp, de-warp, video wall control, format conversion, scaler switcher, PIP/POP, image cropping and flip/rotation. Advanced warp technology is embedded in G116. User can use front panel keypad, IR controller, Ethernet or PC to perform sophisticated geometry alignment up to 17x17 control point.
G116 is multi-purpose warping box with multiple functions for LED, LCD and projectors. Multi-units can be cascaded for large scale display.
4 input ports (2x HDMI, 1x DP, 1x VGA) and 1x HDMI outputs are designed in G116. Digital input supports up to 7680*1200 @30hz and 4096*2160 @60Hz with 4:4:4 full color sampling. Output supports up to 2048*1080 @60Hz. It is integrated with 10-bit high end processor, motion adaptive de-interlace, low angle smooth algorithm, 3:2/2:2 pull-down and supports non-VESA standard input timing. Programmable EDID can optimize input timing to get the best video result.
Advanced warp technology is embedded in G116. User can use front panel keypads, IR controller, USB, WebGui and Ethernet for the operation. Sophisticated geometry alignment up to 17x17 control points, Linearity Grid Line Adjustment and Corner Wall image adjustment for mapping image at 90 degrees corner are integrated in G116. Users can see real time geometry and color adjustment to get optimized result.
Video wall function is to split and allocate source image. Overlap function is to set overlap pixels for projector edge blending, crop image at desired location, shift image position and change aspect ratio.
HDMI loop out is designed for signal source monitoring and multi-unit daisy chain connection.
PIP (picture in picture) and POP (side by side) are standard functions in G116. PIP image size is from 320*180 up to 1920*1200 with flexible position and aspect ratio adjustment. Overlap function allows further image size, aspect ratio and cropping area adjustment in PIP window.
G116 is an ideal front end processor for image stacking, geometry alignment, PIP, POP, image format conversion, de-interlacing, image rotation and mobile mirror image displayed on portrait TV. It provides easy configuration, low entry barrier, cost effective, reliable and flexible solution.
- Input: 2x HDMI 2.0b, 1x DP1.2a and 1x VGA
- Output: 1x HDMI 1.4
- Loop output: 1x HDMI 2.0 for cascade.
- HDCP: HDMI V2.2/V1.4, DP: HDCP: V1.3
- Max. input resolution: 4096x2160 60fps, 7680*1200 30fps
- Output: HDMI up to 2048x1080 60fps, output signal is progressive RGB 4:4:4.
- New generation warp engine for geometry alignment up to 17x17 grid control points.
- Maximum geometry adjustment up to 1200 pixels in both H&V directions.
- Support Corner Wall adjustment in H&V at flexible location.
- Support Linearity Grid Line adjustment for quick H&V line position alignment.
- Embedded video wall function for image split, cropping and edge blend overlap pixel setting.
- Support non-VESA standard input timings for easy connection with various signal sources.
- Selectable output up to 2048*1080 60Hz.
- Grid pattern for geometry alignment.
- Selectable grid pattern size from 8-120 pixels in H&V direction. Default is 32*32 pixels.
- Selectable grid pattern color with optional transparency to see background image.
- Video wall overlap functions up to +_1800 pixels in H&V direction in each edge:
- Flexible aspect ratio adjustment in each edge.
- Image position adjustment
- Image cropping area adjustment
- Set overlap pixels for projector edge blending
- Irregular video wall application
- Frame lock function to get perfect synchronized outputs in all channels.
- Frame rate conversion and 50Hz in/out function to eliminate image frame repeat.
- Three synchronization method: phase lock, frame lock & free-run modes.
- Free-run mode provides continuous signal to projector, no source searching required when timing change.
- 10-bit processor, 3:2/2:2 cadence, low angle smooth algorithm, high quality scaling engine.
- 4:4:4 Chroma sampling, 30 Color bits, 12-bit RGB gamma CLUT.
- Support sRGB & xvYCC color processing & 8/10/12-bit deep color.
- 3D motion adaptive de-interlace.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) support: SMPTE ST-2084, SMPTE ST-2086
- Individual 90/180/270 rotation, flip, cropping, scaling & color adjustment up to 4k/60 input.
- PIP/POP function with PIP image size from 320*180 to 1920*1200 resolution with flexible position and pixel to pixel size and aspect ratio adjustment. This function is not available when the main image is 90/270 degrees rotation.
- Embedded HDMI audio outputs.
- Selectable and programmable EDID.
- ESD Protection: ±8kV (Air-gap discharge), ±4kV (Contact discharge)
- Power supply: DC 12V/1A
- Max. Power consumption: max. 8.4W
- Working environment: 40〫C, 10-90% RH
- Control: keypads, IR, RS232, USB, Ethernet
- System settings can be stored and backup.
- Dimensions: 303mm*180mm*45mm, weight: 1.55kg (body only)
- CE/FCC/RoHS/Reach Certified
- 2 Year Warranty, paid extension available up to 5 years.