UD101L UHD Warping box
UD101L is multiple purpose 4k warping processor with warp, de-warp, video wall control, format conversion, scaler switcher, PIP/POP, image cropping, flip/rotation and quad split multi-view functions. Advanced warp technology is embedded in UD101L. User can use IR controller, USB, Ethernet or WebGui to perform sophisticated geometry alignment up to 120x68 control points. Multi-units can be cascaded for large scale display. It can display up to 4 different contents in one projector.
1. 4K Projector display on curved screen. It is good for golf simulation and big screen game application.
2. Change aspect ratio of the screen to meet required screen size.
3. Display mirror image of mobile phone or iPad on 4k portrait monitor for game or commercial application.
4. PIP/POP to add second video content on the screen with flexible image size, aspect ratio and position adjustment.
5. Quad split view multi-viewer to display 3/4 split view content in one 4k display.
6. Crop any size and location of the image for the display.
7. Image rotation for portrait display without rotating image source.
8. Correct image distortion in ultra-short throw ratio projector application.
9. Edge mask to remove unnecessary image at the edge.
10. Smooth display projection image on 90 degree wall corner. ("V" type corner wall adjustment)
11. Display image on 90 degrees wall corner with square pillar on it. ("W" type corner wall adjustment)
11. Stacking multiple projectors to increase the brightness of the image.
12. 3D format conversion for medical device application.
- Input: 3x HDMI 2.0b, 1x DP1.4, Output: 1x HDMI 2.0, input seamless switcher function can be selected.
- Loop output: 1x HDMI 2.0b for audio and daisy chain connection.
- HDCP compliance: Input: HDMI: HDCP V2.2/V1.4, DP: HDCP: V1.3, Output: HDCP V2.0/V1.4.
- input resolution: DisplayPort: 7680*4320 @30Hz, HDMI: 7680*2160 @30Hz, 7680*1200 @60Hz, 4096*2400 @50Hz, 4096*2160 @60Hz.
- Input supports progressive and interlaced RGB/YUV signal, 4:4:4 Chroma sampling, up to 30 Color bits.
- Support non-VESA standard input timings for easy connection with various signal sources.
- 16 selectable Outputs: HDMI 2.0 up to 4096*2160 @60Hz, progressive 4:4:4 RGB.
- 2 frames system latency: 33ms (@V=60Hz)
- Warp engine for geometry alignment up to 120x68 control points.
- Maximum geometry adjustment up to 1200 pixels in both H&V directions for each corner.
- Support W shape Corner Wall adjustment in H&V at flexible location.
- Support Linearity Grid Line adjustment for quick H&V line position alignment. It is good for the line gap adjustment on curved screen display.
- Edge Mask with 8 control points up to 900 pixels at each control point in H&V directions.
- Embedded video wall function for image split, cropping and aspect ratio adjustment.
- Selectable geometry alignment grid size from 8-120 pixels in H&V direction. Default is 32*32 pixels.
- Selectable grid pattern color with optional transparency to allow user to apply external test pattern.
- Flexible aspect ratio adjustment in each edge up to +_ 1800 pixels position shift.
- 3D format conversion: Convert 3D input signal into Side by Side, Top/Bottom and frame sequential output signal for passive 3D and active 3D displays.
- OSD menu location is adjustable.
- 10-bit processor, 3:2/2:2 cadence, low angle smooth algorithm, high quality scaling engine.
- 3D motion adaptive de-interlace.
- Frame lock function to get perfect synchronized outputs in multi-unit application.
- Frame rate conversion and 50Hz in/out function to eliminate image frame drop or repeat.
- Support xvYCC & 8/10/12-bit deep color processing.
- Automatically support HDR 10 input signal processing with SDR full color RGB 4:4:4 output.
- 90/180/270 rotation, flip, cropping, scaling & color adjustment up to 4k/2k 60Hz input signal. User can do more rotation angle fine-tune through geometry alignment.
- PIP/POP function with PIP image size from 320*180 up to 1920*1200 resolution with flexible position and adjustable aspect ratio.
- 2/3/4 split view.
- Quick seamless swap between two input signals.
- Selectable and programmable EDID in the range: H=1024-4080, V=720-3840.
- User can save up to 10 settings that can be recalled at any time.
- ESD Protection: ±15kV (Air-gap discharge), ±8kV (Contact discharge)
- Working environment: 40 degree C, 10-90% RH
- Control: IR, RS232, USB, Ethernet
- CE/FCC/RoHS Certified
- Power supply: DC 12V 2A, Power consumption: DC 12V/1.1A (13.2W)
- Dimension and weight (Body Only): 303mm*190mm*40mm, 1.2Kg
- 2 Year Warranty, paid extension available up to 5 years.