G904 4k creative video wall
G900 is good for creative/portrait video wall under below conditions:
1. Monitor installed at landscape or portrait direction or combination.
2. Input requires up to 7680*2160 resolution.
3. 4k UHD monitor.
4. PIP/POP or 3/4 split views is required.
5. Discrete 4K content in each monitor.
6. 4k/2k 6oHz is required for monitor with portrait direction.
G904 can support up to 7680*2160 input and 4k/60Hz output in each channel. User can create creative video wall with 4k monitors in various sizes at landscape and portrait positions. Each box can display all-in-one content across entire video wall as well as display discrete pixel to pixel true 4k/60 content in each 4k monitor. Up to 4 discrete contents can be added into each monitor. The output resolution and refresh rate is editable and good for spliting image for LED wall. It can serve as multi-viewer to display up to 10 contents in 4 monitors. Multiple units can be cascaded to build big scale display or 9/12/16 split views multi-viewer for one UHD monitor.
One G904 is designed with two processing modules with total 10 input ports and four 4k/60 UHD output channels. Each output channel has 3x HDMI 2.0 input ports (one port is shared with another channel). Input supports up to 4096*2160 @60Hz, 7680*2160 @30Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling. Two HDMI 2.0 loop out port to provide daisy chain connection with multiple units to become one big display system.
Programmable output supports up to 4096*2160/60Hz or 4096*2400/50Hz. The range is from 800-4096 (with 16 pixels/step) in horizontal and 720-3840 (with 1 pixel/step) in vertical. The maximum resolution is limited to H * V < 9,830,400. The output refresh rate can be selected from 24/30/50/60/100/120Hz. It supports various input sources and input timings, including non-VESA standard input timings.
It is integrated with 10-bit high end processor, motion adaptive de-interlace, low angle smooth algorithm, 3:2/2:2 pull-down cadence. Programmable EDID enables optimized input timing to get the best video performance.
Color adjustment functions include Brightness, Contrast, Hue, Saturation, Sharpness, color temperature and discrete RGB gain adjustment. It supports BT 2020 HDR 10 signal processing with full color RGB 4:4:4 SDR output. User can select deep color mode with true 10-bit color output to get smooth gradient color.
Video wall function in G904 can crop specific location & resolution in source image for each output. Overlap function allows user to change image position, aspect ratio and cropping area up to +_1800 pixels in each edge. User can adjust aspect ratio and image position freely. Independent image 90/180/270 degrees flip and rotation is also available in each channel. User can build creative video wall with any LCD array at landscape and portrait directions.
PIP (picture in picture) and POP (side by side or top/bottom) is standard functions in each output channel. PIP image can be from 4k/60 source with image size from 320*180 up to 1920x1200. It can be located at any location in one monitor. Main and PIP images can be quick seamless swap. Main and sub-images can be rotated and flipped independently. The cropping range and position in both main and sub-image are adjustable. With rotation function big overlap adjustment function, G904 can build all kinds of creative video wall with monitors at landscape or vertical directions.
Through the combination of PIP/POP, 1/3:2/3 POP and 3/4 split view function, Maximum display windows in one G904 is 7 in one UHD monitor and 10 in 4 monitors. Standard 3 split views or or 4 split views are standard applications in G904.
User can use IR controller, USB, Web Gui and Ethernet for system operation and setup. It is designed to work in 7/24 working environment and provides easy configuration, low entry barrier, cost effective, reliable and flexible solution.
- Each output channel can display discrete true 4k pixel to pixel content in each monitor.
- Input: 4096*2160 @60fps or 7680*2160 @30fps.
- Supports interleaved and progressive input signals with 4:4:4 10-bit color.
- Support High Dynamic Range (HDR): SMPTE ST-2084, SMPTE ST-2086 and BT.2020 HDR 10 input signal processing with full color RGB 4:4:4 SDR output.
- Support non-VESA standard input timings.
- Editable Output: 1x HDMI 2.0b up to 4096*2160 @60fps or 7680*1200 @60fps, 4:4:4 10-bits, progressive RGB. The output range is from 800-7680 in horizontal (with 8 pixels/step) and 720-3840 (with 1 pixel/step) in vertical directions (maximum 600MHz).
- Preset 17 output timing modes with 8-bit/10-bit color and 24/30/50/60/100/120 Hz selectable refresh rate, including frame rate conversion.
- HDCP: V2.2/V1.4 in HDMI.
- Embedded video wall function for image split, cropping, location assignment and position adjustment.
- Flexible aspect ratio adjustment in each edge up to +_ 1800 pixels.
- Each channel has independent PIP/POP function and 3/4 split views with flexible position, rotation/flip and cropping range adjustment.
- Frame lock for multiple unit synchronization.
- Support xvYCC color processing & 8/10/12-bit deep color input signal.
- Individual 90/180/270 rotation, flip, cropping, scaling & color adjustment up to 4k/60 input in main & PIP/POP-image.
- Convert 3D signal into side by side, top/bottom or frame sequential outputs for 3D display devices.
- Selectable and programmable EDID
- ESD Protection: ±15kV (Air-gap discharge), ±8kV (Contact discharge)
- DC power supply: AC 100V-250V or DC adapter: 12V 3A (100V-240V)
- Working environment: 45 degree C, 10-90% RH
- Control: IR, RS232, USB, Ethernet
- Up to 10 system settings can be stored and backup.
- CE/FCC/RoHS/Green Certified
- 2 Year Warranty, extension package is available up to 5 years.